- Phone: (920) 435-3734
- Fax: (920) 435-0126
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raeann Kramer is an Associate Attorney focusing on family law and guardian ad litem cases. Prior to joining the Everson Law Firm, she practiced in the Fox Valley and handled a variety of family law matters. Raeann received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and graduated Cum Laude from Marquette University Law School.
In law school, she earned membership in Marquette’s Pro Bono Society, performing over 120 service hours and received multiple CALI awards, which are given to the highest scoring student in each class. In addition, she obtained invaluable experience through her internship with the Waukesha County Circuit Court and her clerkship at a Waukesha law firm. She also was selected by Professor Andrea Schneider to act as her legal research assistant while in law school.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI
Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, Madison, WI
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science & Sociology, Certificate in Criminal Justice
- Member, Brown, Winnebago, and Outagamie County Bar Associations
- Member, Brown County Bar Association Young Lawyers Association
- Member, PULSE Young Professional Network
- Board Member, Best Friends of Neenah-Menasha