Skilled Legal Representation in Northeast Wisconsin
Serving Clients for Over 90 Years
At Everson, Whitney, Everson & Brehm S.C., we represent clients facing a wide range of legal issues. Our roots reach back to 1922, when E.L. Everson first opened his law practice in Green Bay. We are a well-established part of the legal community in Northeastern Wisconsin. Our attorneys understand the concerns you may be facing, and we can assist you. We are happy to serve you in any of the following areas:
- Criminal Defense – We assist clients with a wide range of criminal law matters, including OWI and drunk driving charges, drug charges, disorderly conduct and domestic abuse, battery, property crimes, and a wide variety of other felony and misdemeanor charges.
- Family Law – We assist clients with a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, child support, child custody, spousal maintenance, alimony, property division, temporary restraining orders, adoption and paternity testing.
- Civil Litigation – We represent insurers, individuals and corporations in a wide variety of civil matters such as personal injury, products liability, professional malpractice, insurance coverage and bad faith.
- Insurance Defense – We focus on providing legal representation for insurance companies. We routinely defend insurance companies and corporations against a wide range of personal injury, products liability, bad faith, insurance coverage, and professional malpractice claims.
- Business Law – We assist clients in a wide variety of business law matters. This includes the formation and management of corporations, partnerships and similar entities. We also prepare contracts and other business documents.
- Estate and Trust Planning – We counsel and advise clients who are interested in planning for both their future health care and eventual asset distribution. We prepare wills, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney for health care, financial powers of attorney and other estate planning documents as necessary to execute our clients’ wishes.
- Probate and Estate Administration – We advise clients in need of probate and estate administration services. We handle the estate administration process and we litigate contested estates.
Contact Our Knowledgeable Lawyers Today
When you need a knowledgeable attorney who is able to provide you experienced legal representation, contact our firm. With more than 90 years experience serving clients throughout Northeastern Wisconsin, we can assist you. Call 920-435-3734 or fill out our online intake form today.