Criminal Law Attorneys in Northeast Wisconsin
Experienced Lawyers Handling Your Criminal Law Matters
Do you need a criminal defense attorney? Have you been arrested or charged with a crime? Sometimes, people are unsure of their rights when charged with a crime. Often, they are nervous about what happens next. These feelings are understandable because the entire criminal justice process can be very intimidating. At Everson, Whitney, Everson & Brehm S.C in Green Bay, Wisconsin, we understand the difficulties, confusion and fear you may be facing. So, when you come to our office, we’ll offer you clear-cut legal representation and will aggressively defend your rights. We always strive to make sure you know what may come next, understand the process, and we work through the difficult decisions together.
Contact us to set up a free consultation with Criminal Defense Attorney Randall Petrouske for Brown County, Calumet County, Door County, Kewaunee County, Manitowoc County, Marinette County, Oconto County, Outagamie County, Shawano County, Waupaca County or Winnebago County cases today. We have flexible payment options, including payment plans.
Providing Full-Service Criminal Defense Representation
MOst of all, know that no matter what criminal law concerns you may be facing, we can effectively assist you. We handle any and all criminal defense matters, including:
- Drunk Driving, including:
- Misdemeanor or Felony OWI (Operating while intoxicated)
- Misdemeanor or Felony Operating with a Prohibited Blood Alcohol Concentration
- Domestic Violence Charges
- Disorderly Conduct Domestic Abuse
- Battery Domestic Abuse
- Strangulation or Suffocation Domestic Abuse
- Misdemeanor and Felony Drug Charges, including:
- Possession, Delivery or Manufacture of Marijuana, Heroine, Cocaine, Oxycodone, Oxycontin, Methadone, or other controlled substances.
- Battery Charges, including:
- Substantial Battery
- Aggravated Battery
- Strangulation and Suffocation
- Reckless Injury
- Property Crimes Charges, including:
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Worthless Checks Offenses
- Possession of Burglarious Tools
- Receipt of Stolen Property
- Automobile Theft
- Unlawful Firearms Possession
- Disorderly Conduct Charges
- Criminal Traffic Charge
- Many other Misdemeanor and Felony criminal charges
Contact Our Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers Today
If you are looking for a criminal defense attorney in the Green Bay or Northeastern Wisconsin area, call us. We have the experience to effectively negotiate or litigate your case while protecting your rights and interests. Call us at 920-435-3734 or fill out our online intake form today.