- Phone: (920) 435-3734
- Fax: (920) 435-0126
- Email: phickey@
Since joining the Everson Law Firm in 1980, Peter Hickey limits his practice to defending physicians, hospitals, product manufacturers, insured and insurers. Since 1977, he has tried more than 190 cases to verdict, always on behalf of the defense, in 30 counties across the state.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Product Liability Defense
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WI 1977
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI 1974.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Menominee Tribal Court
- U.S. District Courts of Wisconsin: Eastern and Western Districts
- U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Honors, Recognition and Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers (by invitation only)
- Senior Counsel, American College of Barristers (by invitation only)
- Member, Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel (by invitation only)
- Denominated as “Super Lawyer” (Medical Malpractice Division) by Law & Politics magazine in the initial publication (November, 2005) and re-elected each year since
- Denominated in December, 2008, as one of the top 50 Super Lawyers in Wisconsin
- Certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (requires completion of a minimum number of jury trials and passage of a six hour examination)
- Member, Defense Research Institute and Civil Trial Counsel of Wisconsin
- Annually elected to Who’s Who in American Law