- Phone: (920) 435-3734
- Fax: (920) 435-0126
- Email: email@example.com
Christa Johnson is an Associate Attorney focusing on family law and criminal defense. She began her practice in Door County handling a variety of family cases including, divorce, legal separation, Guardian ad litem work, and placement and custody disputes. She has successfully defended numerous felony and misdemeanor criminal matters, reflecting resolutions of drug and alcohol related offenses, domestic incidents, and more.
As a law student, Christa was a Student Attorney for the Wisconsin Innocence Project, and fought to exonerate wrongfully convicted inmates. She was also an intern at the Rock County District Attorney’s office, gaining valuable trial experience.
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- United Way of Door County Board Member
- Brown County Bar Association Young Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Bar Criminal Law Section
- Wisconsin Bar Litigation Section
- Wisconsin Bar Family Law Section
- Rotary Club of Sturgeon Bay- Former Member
- Door County Bar Association- Former Member